Certificates and qualifications
Technical Supervision Authority
UDT – certificate PN-EN ISO 9001:2009
Certificate for the Quality Management System according to PN-EN ISO 9001:2009 for the manufacture, repair and retrofit of pressure, non-pressure equipment, pipelines and steel structures.
TUV SUD – Certificate EN 1090-1:2009+A1:2011
Certificate of conformity of the factory production control according to EN 1090-1:2009+A1:2011 under system 2+.
Steel Structural Components :
- welded and screwed execution class up to EXC3
- conformity declaration method: 3a according to EN1090-12009+A1:2011
- declared performance characteristics proved by manufacture on the basis of :initial type testing (ITT)
TUV SUD – Certificate PN EN 3834-2:2007
Certificate of conformity of the factory fulfills the quality requirements for welding according to: PN-EN ISO 3834-2:2007
UDT – licenses for the manufacture of:
- non-pressure and low-pressure tanks for flammable liquids, toxic or corrosive materials,
- transfer pipelines for flammable liquids, toxic or corrosive materials.
UDT – licenses for the retrofit and repairs of:
- non-pressure and low-pressure tanks for flammable liquids, toxic or corrosive materials;
- steam generators,
- water boilers,
- process pipelines for flammable materials, toxic or corrosive materials,
- transfer pipelines for flammable materials, toxic or corrosive materials,
- acetylene generators,
- fixed pressure tanks,
- portable tanks.
UDT – certificate of the laboratory approval for performing tests
Certificate of the laboratory approval for performing tests.
UDT – certificate of the Technical Supervision Authority subcontractor to perform laboratory tests
Certificate of the Technical Supervision Authority subcontractor to perform laboratory tests.
TÜV SÜD Industrie Service GmbH
TÜV SÜD – certificate AD 2000-Merkblatt HP 0 / HP 100 R oraz EN ISO 3834-2
PCC Apakor Sp. z o.o. Has been verified according to AD 2000 Merkblatt HP 0/HP 100R and DIN EN ISO 3834-2. Thus, the company proved that they meet welding requirements for manufacturing pressure equipment in compliance with the Directive on Pressure Equipment 97/23/WE.
Transport Technical Supervision Authority
TDT – licenses for the manufacture, repairs and retrofit
Decision of the Transport Technical Supervision Authority granting the rights to perform the following operations:
- manufacture, retrofit and repair of equipment for filling and emptying of transport tanks;
- retrofit and repair of rail and road tankers, pressure drums, large containers for bulk transport of hazardous substances class 2, 3, 4.1, 4.2, 4.3, 5.1, 5.2, 6.1, 6.2, 8 and 9 according to ADR and RID, except for rail and road tankers and pressure drums for hazardous substances class 2 and some hazardous substances class 5.1, 6.1 and 8 marked with the π symbol, according to the directive 2010/53/EU;
- retrofit and repair of rail and road tankers for transport of materials not classified as hazardous, filled, emptied or transported under pressure above 0.05 MPa;
- repair of compressed air vessels installed on rolling stock;
- repair of internal anti-corrosive lining of tanks and operating accessories of rail and road tankers.
TDT – certificate
A certificate allowing the company to prepare shipping pressure equipment with a π mark for periodical, indirect, and special tests within the scope of:
- rail tankers;
- pressure drums;
- pressure cylinders.
TDT – certification for the examination centre for candidates for welders
Decision to maintain certification for the examination centre for candidates for welders using methods 111, 135, 136, 141 and welding equipment operators for method 121.